Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gratitude Today




If the only prayer I ever say is thank you...

that is enough.






I am thankful for Dan...we ride side-by-side through life, lately from Houston to Austin.
I am thankful for Delana...who wants to live her dreams.
I am thankful for Claire...who has the sensibility to live and experience life, exactly as she wants it.

I am thankful for my parents...always a support phone call away.
I am thankful for Mark...my daily connection to family.
I am thankful for David...you inspire me.
I am thankful for Gina...my sister
I am thankful for Kay...my other sister.
I am thankful for Evie...the biscuit of love.
I am thankful for Dodgie...we've never experienced a boy with a truck, and it is so fun.
I am thankful for my PCs...can't wait until Las Vegas and L O V E.
I am thankful for my students...you give me life and love each day.

No comments: